Adding Icons :
This is the IconSeeker.
To add icons to the application, just drag and drop icons onto the IconSeeker.
SliderDock will create a shortcut to the file unless it is a shortcut too in which case it will look for it's target.
Do not delete the original file unless it is a shortcut too.
Selecting an icon
There is two ways to do so.
- When your mouse is inside the IconSeeker, use your mouse wheel to select the next icon.
- left Click on any icons and it will automatically rotate to the IconSeeker.
Running an application
- You can double click in the IconSeeker.
- Click on the middle mouse button when the mouse is within an icon.
- Right click then select run : "application name"
You can do this by selecting hide/show in the right click menu, either on the IconSeeker or on the tray icon.
But there is a shortcut to it.
Simply press CTRL+space.
The icon settings
By right clicking on an icon and selecting Icon settings this windows appears:
Here you can change the icon name, target and by clicking on the icon picture you can also select a new picture for it.
Simply right click and select remove icon