good work, i think this dock is great; i was looking for an alternate dock to rocket dock, and so gave this a try.
i have some beginner issues, was hoping someone can help me :-
1. is there a way to create a desktop shortcut to hide/unhide sliderdock, as if CTRL+Space was depressed? this is my most important issue.
2. is there a way to launch a program from an icon inside the iconseeker with 1 click?
3. when i hover my mouse over an icon outside of the iconseeker, a tag/balloon appears with some details of that icon. i don't mean the description panel. it's like a label. is there any way to disable this completely?
4. when i hover my mouse over an icon outside of the iconseeker, that icon is highlighted in red (i switched the iconseeker to default slider pattern1, the one which matches the sliderdock logo). is there a way i can change this completely, to a different highlighting effect maybe, and of a different color, independent of whatever color my iconseeker is?
5. very minor detail : i learnt from the official site that this product is called 'Sliderdock', but once the program is installed, my quicklaunch icons indicate the product as 'SliderDock'. would like to know, which is the officially correct name : Sliderdock or SliderDock? don't misunderstand, i think this dock is great, regardless!