- fix drag and drop not accepted on some computers.
- fix mouse wheel activate shortcut when shortcut key is none.
- get startIn path when dropping an exe file
- added icon information display on the description box
- grey out the run at startup option when portable mode is activated.
- added Version system to the config file.
- changed the topmost checkbox to a multi choice option.
- added "start in :" option in the icon settings window
- improve mouse and keyboard hook.
- added mouse buttons to shortcut option
- added menu item "add blank icon"
- added ctrl + mousewheel to the internal commands to change rings.
- fix crash due to an invalid target when pressing the target button in the icon settings.
- added support to drag and drop from the browser address bar into SliderDock
- added menu item "add link to SliderDock website"
- fix bug where shortcut for selecting previous/next ring doesn't work anymore.
- In "Icon settings" menu, pressing the target "browse" button open the app installaion path by default
- extend support for high res icons to support system icons when using ctrl+drag
- add the ability to create an icon from url that was dropped from the internet browser.
- added default icons that are loaded for new users or when save file is corrupted.
- fix bug where SliderDock would need admin right during the update check otherwise it would crash.
- uninstaller now remove data folder and completly remove SliderDock's install folder if it is empty.
- added new option to reverse the mouse wheel rotation.
- Fix bug where SliderDock doesn't show itself automatically when the option "hide SliderDock at launch" is unchecked
- added an option to control the rotation animation quality
- added ghost image during drag operation
- fix bug where deleting the last remaining ring would crash the application
- added name to each ring.
- added name animation appearing in the middle of the ring when switching ring
- added to the right click menu the "select ring" sub menu.
- added SliderDock version number written in the errorLog when an error occurs
- In the dock option, rename the "theme" tab to "appearance".
- Fix bug where the description box would appear more to the left
- added help option which open the tutorial page of SliderDock's website
- added font selection for the description box and the tooltip text.
- improved menu system.
- remove icon from the icons' tootip.
- added "center to screen" option to tray icon.
- set drag icon to forbidden when icon doesn't accept drop.
- added windows button to the keyboard shortcut.
- Dropping an icon on another icon will now move the dragged icon instead of switching 2 icons.
- added lock position option to the right click menu.
- added "automatically check for update" option
- fix bug where save path return wrong folder path, which in turn give an error while loading or saving.
- added relative path for icon's target.
- improved installation setup. It will now check if .net is found in the computer and download it if it's missing.
- improved the uninstall setup which now remove the registry entry for starting SliderDock with window.
- improved support for virtual folder even further. Now all virtual folder should work.
- added support for microsoft special shortcut(ex: MS office shortcut).
- added support for shortcut which have a virtual folder as a target.
- improved mouse event so that using the mouse wheel to rotate the icons will not affect other application anymore.
- change versioning system for update support.
- added check update button in the "About SliderDock" window.
- added multiple rings support.
- adding an icon to a ring will now make it appear within the IconSeeker next to the current selected icon.
- improved icon saving method to stop the image quality from degrading each time it's loaded.
- Changed saving path to Data folder(for the SD.ini and when in portable mode for the files config.xml and save.bin)
- ErrorLog will now also appear in the Data folder.
- Remove the dependancy to Interop.IWshRuntimeLibrary.dll and also remove the file from the setup.
- removed support for virtual desktop because SliderDock freeze after launching some specific fullscreen app.
- slightly slow down the rotation with the mouse wheel depending of the icon distance to the IconSeeker to increase the feeling of smooth transition.
- Fix bug on vista/7 where SliderDock would be centered and it would be impossible to move it if the user drag the application on any side of the screen to make it grow.
- Added supports to more virtual folder. Now most control panel icons works.
- added Shader effects when mouse enter icon.
- improved rotation speed with keyboard keys
- reorganize the tab index order for the "icon settings" window.
- pressing enter in "icon settings" window will now close it and save the settings.
- Fix an error that can occcurs while retrieving a background icon path.
- Stop keyboard shortcut response when "icon settings" or dock settings" windows are open.
- Fix : icons being cut out on the side when the ring size is big on some screen which have a different dpi.
- added different events option when SliderDock unhide
- added more images for the icon background
- Fix a bug where the window was updating twice.
- Removed sounds file and clean up the code.
- Added : SliderDock hides from virtual desktop application so they can't affect it anymore.
- Fix bug where the relative icon background path would return a wrong file address during windows boot.
- Fix a bug caused by absolute path.
- Fix a bug on xp caused by relative path.
- Support for unhandled error.(This should write all errors into the errorlog file)
- fix : now SliderDock should not be affected by the "desktop360" application.
- fix : SliderDock stop registering an error if the config file doesn't exist.
- change mouse when dragging data to show if data is supported or not
- fix : each user can have one instance running.
- added relatif path support for images
- added support to .URL file. (Now SliderDock target the actual website address rather than the shortcut file on your computer)
- added different status for the description box
- Disable sound effects(because on some computer, it cause the application to crash randomly when switched on)
- added portable mode
- Improved memory usage (In overall, I noticed SliderDock use half the memory when it is visible, but when hidden, it can go as low as 1MB)
- SliderDock will not auto-hide if application isn't found.
- add option to set if SliderDock will load itself in "bellow normal" priority
- fix support for unicode path.
- fix : retrieve shortcut arguments when a shortcut is dropped onto SliderDock
- fix bug on vista with sound crashing the application.
- the "rotation speed" option only affects the shortcuts keys now.
- added a button in "icon settings" to open the folder where an icon's target point to. (this will automatically save any change done on the icon's properties)
- disable tooltip during rotation for better animation.
- set the process priority to bellowNormal when the application load. (this should help windows load more important processes first at windows start-up therefore load windows faster)
- If an error related to sound happen, it will now appear in the error log file.
- fix swapping icons position doesn't copy icons' arguments
- added support for dragging special folder such as "my computer", "recycle bin" and "my document"
- improved mousewheel rotation
- added arguments support for icons
- Fix : break reference link from image files used.
- fix retrieval of gif images.
- Fix : resizing ring doesn't cut of Icons on monitor with high dpi.
- added "about" option on IconSeeker right click menu
- added sound effects
- added more images for customization theme.
- remove application from the alt+tab window
- some performance improvement.
- Fixed UI freezing bug after a fullscreen app was launched.
- fixed application launched as fullscreen take over the taskbar area.
- Limit icon size in memory when importing a big image, also this make it much faster to remove an icon that use a custom image.
- Added support for Unicode symbol in icons name.
- Added support for retrieving folder icons
- Fix some slow downs at launch
- Added always on top option
- give focus to launched application when using the keyboard shortcut to launch it
- Added close option to IconSeeker right click menu
- added option to change the color of the text in the description box
- Fixed a bug where applications cannot be launch if autohide is selected.
- Fix bug when application is launch for the first time, the user right click on the IconSeeker and the options :"icon setting" and "remove icon:" are shown even though there are no icons.
- added errorLog file
- added menu to customize SliderDock
- SliderDock becomes invisible when launching an application.
- moved save file to "user/application data" so that each user can have different icons.
- created a configuration file to save application option.
- drag and drop feature to switch icons position.
- saving application position on screen
- added menu to customize application
- added custom keyboard Shortcut
- added option to hide the application when starting